Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Long Distance Wishing

Hi All!

Remember the last time my parents came to visit? Mom bought these shoes.

Well, lately, I have been thinking that these would be nice to have for myself. Of course, I haven't gone out to look for them but . . . maybe soon! Maybe tomorrow while I wait for my parents and my uncle to come visit.

These shoes would look perfect with my dress slacks and skirts for the summer.

At the time I couldn't think of why I would need them. Now . . .

Isn't that always the way it goes?

Trisha

Voice Update: Still doing well. I am getting a bit of "tension" in my neck and upper back as we head towards finals time but I hope to get Hubby to give me some back rubs and I plan on "hitting the ball" to stretch things out. My new exercises for speech . . . well, they are going okay but not as well as they should be. I am going to have to get on that!

4 comments:

noble pig said...

Oh yeah shoes! Go gettem' woman!

Donalyn said...

Those are very cute shoes - go for it!

Mental P Mama said...

I think there are songs about this feeling;)

Chris H said...

*drooling*... those shoes are to die for! I'm a size 9.....lol