Friday, May 8, 2009

Finally Friday

Hi All!

It is Friday! Yeah! Boo! Which is it?

I am glad that it is Friday since it means I am just that much closer to being done with classes. Then I will have time to do other things - like grocery shop, read books, make bookmarks, etc.

I am really unhappy that it is Friday since it means that I am just that much closer to being done with classes. Then I won't see the friends I have made in the past several months. I won't be learning new things. I won't be practicing my sign language.

Conundrum!

All I know is that Friday is here, good or bad!

Trisha

Voice Update: Still doing well. I am massaging and exercising but, after my finals, I will have more time to do more of that!

3 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Yeah! Have a nice weekend!

Flea said...

It IS a conundrum. Friday and the week is over, Chris and the kids are home for the weekend. Saturday I go to work. Hmmm ...

Asthmagirl said...

Conundrum is a great word! Hope your Friday was excellent!