Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Haircut

Hi All!

I don't know about where you live but here in the Dallas area, it can be really, really, really windy. Those winds just seem to whip along the flat land with a vengeance!

Anyway - from my picture you may know that my hair WAS in a nice little chin length bob. It looked good. I have nice, thick hair which is a pretty decent color so- I was happy. Then, the temperatures started to rise and those darns winds began to whip. Every time I went outside my hair was blown right into my face - never away from my face. I was always pulling my hair back so it would be out of my face. When I walk in the morning I pulled my hair back so it wouldn't be so hot. In the car I pulled my hair back so it wouldn't blow in my face when I had the windows open.

Are you getting the picture? I was eternally pulling the darn hair back off of my face. Then it hit me - why do I spend so much time pulling my hair back? If I really liked it long, I would let it blow around. So- I went to the hair salon. This is the result.


I will admit that I messed with the color a bit so that my dark circles and the zit in the middle of my nose didn't show up so much (I am NOT wearing makeup today - it is my own little form of rebellion!). You still see the haircut though. Oh - and I am not really skilled with the self timer on the camera so . . . I think you get the picture (no pun intended!).

So - what do you think? I feel so free! I walked out into the wind and didn't have to spend time raking my hair out of my eyes so I could see where I was going.

I love my hair stylist!

Trisha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great haircut! The cut should be very easy to take care of - especially with the humidity and heat in Dallas!
Ecolo

Trisha said...

Thanks! I already went out in the wind and went walking with Hubby - it is much cooler and more convenient!

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely DARLING hair cut! I LOVE it!