Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's Here!!!

Hi All!

My new vehicle is here! Check out the picture!


Isn't she a real beauty? I am so glad that this dealership actually got it right and went and got this from the dealership in San Antonio.

What?

You aren't impressed with this picture? No? Well, I will admit it isn't the best of pictures but I was in a rush to get it . . .

Okay - you still don't believe that this is my new vehicle?

I guess you are too smart for that!

Okay, smarty - here is the REAL vehicle!

Now, I apologize for the bad picture. You can't see how pretty it is. I was going to take the "glamor shots" of the car yesterday when I first got it home but . . . the battery in my camera was dead.

This morning, right after my walk, I snapped this quick shot to prove that I actually HAVE the new vehicle and it is in my garage. However, I didn't have time to get those "glamor shots." I plan on doing that this afternoon when there is nice light. When I show you those I will also tell you about my favorite new features on the vehicle.

I am not certain if I should call this a car, a truck, an SUV, or what. So - I am trying for vehicle at the moment.

This morning it is pretty overcast and it looked for a while (when I was swimming and walking) that it might rain. Now it seems to be clearing up.

Speaking of swimming - I certainly didn't feel like swimming this morning. I was tired! And I have a bit of a headache (which I am hoping WON'T turn into a migraine!). Not the best for walking/swimming but - I soldiered on and did my 25 laps. Now I am just waiting for my prize to arrive. It should be here any minute . . . I am just waiting . . .and waiting . . . and . . . waiting . . .

Trisha

Voice Update: I didn't read yesterday but I did talk a lot to the people at the dealership - including the customer service manager who really liked to talk! My voice did shape up from the problems it was having in the morning. I think it was just off to a slow start yesterday. Today it seems to be doing well. I just realized that I have been a bit remiss in my massage for the last two days. I will hop on that right now!

1 comment:

Mental P Mama said...

I think it's called a crossover...and I love the color. And, LOL at your first shot!