Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hopefully, Goodbye!

Hi All!

Well, today is the day that I hopefully say a tearful goodbye to this . . .
adfg
My trusty Acura MDX. It has been a good car. It has been dependable (except when Hubby forgot to close the back door and the battery ran down overnight). I have enjoyed its leather seats, its heated seats (really nice in the Texan winters when the heater isn't warm until you are almost where you are headed!), it CD player, its satellite radio, all of its features.
adfg
*sigh*
sdgh
Hopefully, the new car will be picked up today (I haven't heard from the dealer yet - I am hoping it isn't a repeat of the LAST dealership!) and I will start becoming acquainted with its features. AND - I will hopefully have some pictures for you here tomorrow. I hope everyone is keeping their fingers crossed (has anyone else noticed how often I have used the word "hope" in this post so far??).
dgh
This morning was wonderful for walking/swimming. The skies were overcast and there was a brisk breeze blowing. While the pool water was a bit warm, swimming was nice even though I was tired. For some reason I didn't sleep well last night. I wore my broad-brimmed hat and slathered on sunscreen - which, I hope (there is that word again!) will keep the sun poisoning at bay.
sfh
Later today I get to travel to the grocery store and then I "get" to unpack all the groceries I buy. Aren't you jealous of my day??
sfgh
Have a good one yourself!
dfh
Trisha
dfj
Voice Update: Only five more psalms to go and then I am into the wisdom of Proverbs! This morning, while chatting with my neighbor on our way to the pool, I noticed that I was having some problems. I don't know if it is just because it was early and I hadn't gotten my voice "warmed up" or what. A bit frustrating!

1 comment:

Chris H said...

I have my fingers crossed!