Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What's New?

Hi All!

So - what's new? Here is what is new and exciting in my household!


Yes, we got a new shower caddy! I know! Too exciting, right?

Now we are just holding our breath to make sure that THIS shower caddy doesn't decide to become homicidal and hit me in the back of the head while I am showering like the last one did!

Didn't I tell you about that? I was showering and suddenly, something hit me in the back of the head. I turned around and saw that the shower caddy had slipped down the shower head pipe and this let the conditioner bottle fly out and hit my head.

I promptly "fixed" the caddy by pushing it back to where it belonged and continued showering. For about two minutes. Then, an entire barrage of items hit me in the back of the head!

Yes, the caddy had slipped again and this time EVERYTHING on the thing flew into my head. Not a happy camper experience. I took the caddy down and all of the miscellaneous bottles and tubes have been sitting on our bathroom counter for about two weeks while we looked for a new, more friendly, caddy.

Yesterday we found this one at Wally World and decided to give it a try. So far, so good. I didn't get "conked" while showering this morning!

Such excitement!

You can tell Skor is excited by the way he is trying to chew on his bag.















That's all for today. Hope you have an exciting one!

Trisha

Voice Update: Still doing well. I am reading my way through the old testament - I am going to start Leviticus today - and getting that voice nice and exercises! I am also making sure to do my massage at least three times a day. So far it seems like this is keeping everything in pretty good working order. The word "two" and some hard C sounds trip me up once in a while but, I am working on those too!

4 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

LOL. Sorry.

Linda said...

Skor is a gorgeous cat. Wow!

When you get to the book of Numbers, skip over and read Song of Solomon, trust me it's much more interesting than Numbers.

Chris H said...

Here's hoping it does stay there! Skor is looking very happy with his bag.

Diane said...

Sometimes a shower caddy is just that exciting! Here's hoping you continue to have happy showering!