Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday Plans

Hi All!

The "at a loss for words" thing is still hanging around but I am "powering" through!

Yesterday was a nice, relaxing day. I got to watch some of the shows I had on my DVR (It was getting to be a long list of shows!) and eat my taco salad from Taco Bell. Then I read some of my book - which has gotten more interesting since I managed to make it past the first hundred pages! AND - I know this will shock you! - I took a nap!

When Hubby came home we had a nice, relaxing time to talk and then we went to Amore's Italian restaurant for dinner (Dinner out!!!!) and to Wal Mart. Because we didn't do our nightly walk outside, we made sure to walk up and down pretty much every single aisle in the food and beauty sections of Wally World!

Today we have some plans. We are hoping to head to the Depot to pick up a cordless weed whacker for Hubby (it is his birthday present from last month which we haven't gotten yet!), some tomato plants and some netting to keep the birds from eating our strawberries. I also would like to pick up some other "odds and ends" for the garden. Maybe some mulch and who knows what else! I am excited!

Of course, that means I will need to be planting and working on the flowerbeds soon!

What will you be doing this weekend?

Trisha

Voice Update: Doing pretty well. Still a bit shaky on some of the unvoiced buggers but . . .working on it! I am still reading out loud each day for at least an hour in addition to making a very conscious decision to talk more. The poor cats are getting a LOT of talking these days! We will see what Susan thinks this Wednesday when I have therapy.

No comments: