Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What's Been Happening Lately?

Hi All!

What's been happening in Texas, weather-wise, lately? Funny you should ask . . .

Let me show you.









That, my blogging friends, is what has been happening around my neck of the woods lately.
wetr
** Editor's note: These pictures were actually taken last week on Thursday while I was "driving" home from work. And when I say "driving" I really mean sitting on the Tollway while not moving!
sfg
Trisha
sfg
Voice Update: Doing pretty well even though I am starting to slack off on the exercises again. I just can't get myself motivated! I have speech today so we will see what Susan says!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Wow! You've been having some weather!
Our storm blew in yesterday. Hoping for calmer skies for both of us!

Flea said...

Oh what a gorgeous sky! I took similar pictures here a couple of weeks ago. Same night a flash flood tried to kill one of my friends.

Chris H said...

Totally neat looking sky! I love storms.

Mental P Mama said...

I love rain. I am weird. Be well;)