Wednesday, October 28, 2009

And Things Just Keep Declining!

Hi All!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday but, I didn't get much sleep during the night and decided to sleep in before heading to work. It helped a bit but . . . I still had a headache by the time I got home! So - I came home, ate dinner (toasted cheese sandwiches and soup prepared by Hubby) and fell into bed. I was asleep instantly and didn't wake until this morning.

Not bad if you don't consider that I didn't take my make-up off or brush my teeth. I also didn't take my night time meds. Ughhhh.

So - I woke up this morning (thanks to Hubby since I totally forgot to set my alarm) with a nasty taste in my mouth and looking BEEEEUUUTIFUL!

At least the headache is pretty much gone (a tiny bit is resurfacing as I type this!).

I also found out that I will be working today. I had originally thought on Monday that Linda might be in for Wednesday and Thursday but she isn't feeling well enough for today - we will see about tomorrow later today!

AND I have class - where I will probably find out my mid-term grade. Did I tell you about that?

Everything went pretty well - I thought. Of course, there was a bit of concern when I saw another student's scantron sheet (you know - the bubbles!) and saw that our pattern of answers was TOTALLY different. I wasn't about to change my answers but . . . it got me a bit worried! Then I woke up yesterday to realize that I totally answered one of the questions incorrectly!

Yikes!

I guess we will find out. It would be absolutely horrible if Frick and/or Frack did better than me!!!!

I hope your week is going well!

Trisha

Voice Update: I have an appointment with Susan today which is good since my throat feels REALLY, REALLY crunchy this morning! Rats! It looks like it will be a tough session today!

3 comments:

noble pig said...

Dying to know the midterm grade!

Mental P Mama said...

There is no way in this world that Frick and Frack would ever do better than you...Feel better!

Chris H said...

Hee hee, I often forget to take my makeup off before bed.. and wake up with Panda Eyes! Such a good look!
I am sure you will do better than Frick and Frack!