Friday, October 30, 2009

It all Started With The Moon!

Hi All!

It all started with the moon. You see, Hubby and I were in the car driving home from the family farm while we were in Ohio a while back. I was trying to take a picture of the moon - it was nice and full. Pretty. It turned out like this.

The moon is a LONG way away! Did you know that? My poor little purse camera's zoom was no match for the distance. I decided to try again to take a picture but accidentally moved trying to get the tree out of the picture. Remember . . . I was in a moving car at the time.

The movement led to this picture. I liked the way it looked kind of like abstract art. So . . . I proceeded to "play." I set my camera to the twilight setting so the shutter stayed open a bit longer and . . . .

The alien ship is doing all kinds of neat things in the sky!



Look at that thing go! I was hooked by now on playing with the lights! I moved on from the moon to . . .


Cars!
szdfg
On the highway there are lots of cars to play with!
ssdfgh
Hubby just shook his head and called me a child. Honestly!

Look at the neat shapes I came up with. Just moving the camera differently before the shutter clicked.


These almost look like hearts!
dfgjh
I am obsessed with light pictures now. I really, really, really enjoy them! Just be warned - you may see more of my "artwork" in the future!
dfghj
Trisha
dfhj
Voice Update: Doing surprisingly well for how stressful this week has been.

2 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Shiny lights!

Anonymous said...

So cool!
Yes it is art
and rather wonderful too.
Did you know that we stay young by playing?
HAPPY HALLOWEEN