Saturday, October 3, 2009

Stopping to Smell the Flowers

Hi All!

Well, I am sad to say that I am still in a funk. This one just won't seem to let go. I do plan on doing some heavy duty sleeping today in the form of a nap. I am also taking some time for myself. I am smelling the flowers . . . .



My moonflowers are doing very well. In fact, now that the night time temps are cooler, I am getting a LOT of blooms pretty much every night. I know it won't last forever but . . . while it does last . . . I am enjoying them!
And for those of you who remember that I promised to post a picture of Hubby's new car . . .

Taaa-daaa! Isn't it pretty? Now if only I could figure out a way to get him to let me drive it!

Trisha

Voice Update: Doing well. I am really trying hard on my exercises. Of course, today might not be so good if I take that long nap I am planning!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What beautiful flowers and the car is pretty nice too.
Buster sends his best wishes.

Chris H said...

I hate being in a funk... I hope you are over yours.
The new car is lovely.

noble pig said...

Leave your funk behind and take that car for a spin!