Friday, August 8, 2008

Finally Friday

Hi All!

I am still not back to my normal self. I slept pretty much all day yesterday (how exciting) and will probably sleep a large portion of today away as well. I don't know what is up with this funk I have! Hubby only had it for one day and now I have it and it won't go away!

Actually, I do feel a bit better today than yesterday. If only I could quit this whole, get hot and then get cold cycle!

I promise to be back in blogging form soon so please be patient. And don't leave me!

Trisha

Voice Update: Okay - I haven't been doing my exercises while I have been sleeping. I did have a dream in which I only talked in inhale "e's" but I don't think that counts. Today I am exercising (my voice) while I am awake. Such fun. At the same time, I am not really using my voice much so . . . it is getting a rest (????).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're back up to snuff soon!

imbeingheldhostage said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Any news on "L"?
And in response to your vampire question (that will make your readers curious, won't it?), no pants peeing-- in any of the books. I didn't have to cover my eyes once! :-)

Anonymous said...

Feel better!