Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Day Off!

Hi All!

I HAVE A DAY OFF! I HAVE A DAY OFF!

Today I don't have to work because Linda is working. YEAH! Now I can finally do those projects I had in mind for my Monday. I plan to finish painting Hubby's Ohio State sign. I also plan to spruce up my flowerbed - get the weeds out, plant a few more hostas, add some mulch. I plan to "steal" my neighbor's decoration from her front porch to repaint it while she is on vacation. I hope to get motivated to head to the grocery store since we have NO food in the house! I plan to read a bit more of my recent book. I plan to sneak a nap into the schedule.

I plan a lot, don't I?

In fact, while I was walking this morning I also thought that the paint I got to paint Hubby's sign could also be used to paint our address on the curb in front of our house. Another project!

Which should I start first???

So many decisions.

While I try to decide, I will tell you about my iPod.

Sunday evening I listened to my iPod before going to bed and it worked perfectly. Then, I went walking on Monday and put my earbuds in and . . . trouble! I was only getting sound in one earbud. After I messed with the cord for a bit, I found that I could get intermitant sound in both ears but not for very long. Sometimes I would get static in one ear and sound in the other. It was frustrating!

After the walk - and messing with the cord pretty much the entire way - I decided that it wasn't something that I could fix. My earbud were toast. *sigh*

Luckily, I can still use my iPod at work with my exterior speaker. However, I can't use my iPod while walking since I don't have earphones! I did order some neat new ones online on Tuesday. Now I am just waiting for them to show up in my mailbox.

I can't wait until they show up. I miss my iPod!

Trisha

Voice Update: Roller coasters . . . . roller coasters. Today my voice is a bit "rough" around the edges. I guess I will have to add extra massage into my plans for the day!

2 comments:

noble pig said...

You need a day off from your day off, LOL!

Chris H said...

I hope you got a few of those jobs done on your day off! Shame about your ipod.