Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Acorns!

Hi All!

Well - my parents and my aunt and uncle are here safely and we are having fun! I have been taking pictures and I will show you some in a while - today I just had to show you this.

I know you all have seen acorns. Mom and I were walking this morning and found these two examples of acorns to share with you.

Even though this is a dark picture, I think these should look familiar. They are just normal. In fact, they are a bit small. They come from a Live Oak tree.

Have you ever seen acorns like this? I have no idea what kind of tree they come from other than it is an oak and it was a small tree. They look like they have fuzzy caps and there is one other thing . . .


They are HUGE!
HUGE!
asdfhg
Mom and I were amazed by the size of these acorns - and from a small little tree!
adfh
Isn't it amazing what you see when you go walking?
adfh
Today is going to be a day of getting ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow. The turkey is defrosting and we will be baking up a storm!
adfh
I hope you have a fabulous day!
adfgh
Trisha
adfh
Voice Update: Other than talking too much and getting my voice worn out - things are going well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Acorns are cute!

It sounds like you are going to have a wonderful family filled Thanksgiving!

God Bless!

Mental P Mama said...

Have fun! And I want to say somethings about nuts in all sizes...but I won't;)

Chris H said...

I have never seen real acorns... let alone HUGE ones! Have a wonderful THANKSGIVING.