Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Short

Hi All!

I just finished my brunch for the day after sleeping in - amazing! Hubby got up with the kitties at about 6:30 and me . . . I just kept on snoozing! It felt wonderful! Now I am up and ready to go. I have already thrown a load of laundry into the washer and folded some clothes I had hanging. It is about time for the clothes to go into the drier and the last load to go into the washer - how fun is that?

Today I plan to continue my wonderful Spring Break by doing things I want to do instead of things I HAVE to do. Yesterday Hubby and I did some shopping so I now have fiberfill to stuff my Homely Homies and some new glass beads to be made into bookmarks - craft world, here I come! Also on the agenda today is to FINALLY get my next podcast recorded and posted. I have been putting it off and putting it off . . . today is THE day to quit procrastinating and to get it done!

My Jewish Pirate book is still calling my name so after I finish some sewing and some podcasting, I may just snuggle up in my reading chair and learn some more about those feisty Jews.

Doesn't that sound like the perfect day?

Trisha

Voice Update: Still doing really well. I need to get a bit more aggressive with my massage to keep the crunchies at bay but other than that . . . I am good!

2 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

That does indeed sound like the perfect day!

imbeingheldhostage said...

It does sound perfect-- especially the sleeping and the reading parts :-)

Enjoy your reading chair!!