Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Office Helper and Bookmarks

Hi All!

Things have gotten go busy around here that I finally broke down and hired office help. Communication is a bit difficult but . . .

Screening all of my very important emails is his first job every morning. He takes it very, very seriously.

He hasn't quite gotten the knack of responding to emails yet - if only I could convince him that the screen isn't a touch screen!


At least he works cheap!

In other news - I am meeting Flea for breakfast this morning! I am so excited. Of course, I am a bit afraid that I won't recognized her! Over the past couple of days I have been making things to welcome her to my part of the world. I must admit that I got a bit carried away with the bookmarks. Here are the ones I have finished.



The flash washed out the lovely blue color of the disk. This almost reminds me of turquoise.


Appropriate for St. Patrick's day, don't you think?



Again - the leaf is a bit washed out by the flash but this is a nice "earthy" bookmark!




An interesting experiment! I got the long beads while I was in Alaska last summer and finally used them!


Another experiment - I really like this one but am a bit worried it is too reminiscent of a cat-o-nine-tails!
What do you think?
Trisha
Voice Update: Doing well, doing well!

3 comments:

*Sarah* said...

Love the bookmarks dear! Hope you're enjoying your spring break! :)

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to be meeting Flea! Meeting Blog folks is the best thing in the whole world! Cuz you already "know" them so it's like a fun formality!
Take pictures!

Chris H said...

I think Skor is doing well as your Assistant!
And I love the blue bookmark... of Course!