Friday, March 13, 2009

Midterms are Over AND It's Friday!

Hi All!

What can be better than having your midterms over and it being Friday? Such a wonderful feeling of relief! I could literally feel the tension drain from my body last night as I drove home - an hour and a half early!!! Having those tests out of the way feels good.

Not that I was really stressed about them - I don't get too uptight about tests - but they were still there and something that I had to do. Not to mention that the first one of the day - ASL 3 - was TOUGH! I did get a nice compliment from the teacher, Henry, though. He said that I would pass because Deaf people understood my signing and that I understood Deaf people. He said I had a gift for ASL. That was nice, wasn't it?

Today I have a full day planned. A day of doing nothing but relaxing, maybe a little sewing, some napping, some playing with the kitties, some Ugly Betty viewing. Just decompressing. Lovely.

Next week is my Spring Break. While I won't be heading to Cabo with the other kids, I will be enjoying myself somehow. There is a strong possibility that Flea and I will meet up as she travels in my neck of the woods. That would be thrilling! She will be the first blogger I have met in real life! How exciting! I can't wait!!!

That is all I have planned so far other than some real nice reading time!

What would you do during your Spring Break at this age?

Trisha

Voice Update: Kicking some bootie and taking names! My voice is doing really well. My throat is getting a bit crunchy though - I think it might be because I am catching Hubby's Ick. I have a LOT of drainage as well as gunk in my chest which makes me cough - that isn't good for your vocal cords! Ughhhhh! I will attempt to massage away the crunchy but the odds are stacking against me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only thing that would be be better is if your Finals were over.

I would head off to Hawaii if I were to have a real Spring Break again...the mai tai's are callin'.