Thursday, March 5, 2009

DI Disaster Zone

Hi All!

You wanted a DI update, didn't you? Well, here it is.


This is me nearing the end of my "bagging" for the day. Only one more group of bags to fill! Don't I look thrilled? I gathered material for about 120 teams and divided them into bags and then into 6 different boxes to go to the different rooms on tournament day.

It was pure chaos around me. I even chased poor Hubby off the couch with all of my stuff!


Skor had a blast hiding amongst my bags of supplies. Of course he also had a blast knocking them down and chewing on the pipe cleaners (politically correct name: chenille sticks). He also had a fascination with the foil. No chewing but a lot of pawing and walking on. Somewhere I read that cats don't like the sound or feel of walking on aluminum foil. Well, MY cat seems to enjoy it!

"What are you saying, Daddy? Stay out of Mommy's stuff? Okay. I will."

"Yeah, right. Who does he think he is talking to? I HAVE to get those last three craft sticks out of this box. Maybe putting my entire head inside will work!"

***Note: Skor got his head stuck in many things yesterday. This box, a brown paper bag, and a Wal Mart bag. Fun, fun! You would think he would learn!

Well, that is pretty much done with. Tomorrow I will focus on getting labels on papers and papers in envelopes. That isn't too bad if I can sit on the comfy couch and do it!

Today is classes - I am ready but next week is mid-terms. Is it just me or does everything always happen at once?

Oh - I do have a cohort in crime to help me with stuff for DI. She did all the copying. Bless her heart!

Trisha

Voice Update: Too tired to contemplate talking . . . I might let you know how things are going after a nap!

1 comment:

Mental P Mama said...

I think Skor could have helped a little bit more;)