Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Bit Chilly!

Hi All!

It is a chilly and windy day here in North Texas! When I woke up this morning it was showing a "lovely" 37 degrees on the thermometer. Now, I know that other people in other parts of the world are experiencing colder temps or have experienced them before but remember . . . I live in TEXAS! It isn't supposed to be this cold! Besides - a change from about 68 to 37 is a bit drastic, don't you think?

Not that I am complaining. It is just a bit of a shock to the system to be walking in 60 degree weather one morning and 37 degree weather the next.

At least the kitties are staying warm - snuggled up on the bed.

Speaking of being cozy in bed . . . I think I should go take a nap in that cozy bed!

Trisha

Voice Update: Still hanging in there. A bit of crunchiness due to some serious sneezing going on lately. Rats!

4 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

37 is even cold for me;) Just snuggle today.

Anonymous said...

We have a "system" rolling through today, so I know what you mean. A nap sounds great!

Anonymous said...

He He! 68 degrees down to 37 degrees is pretty typical round these parts. Actually, we often have more like a 40 degree difference between day and night. Snow is fun when you never get it.

I saw you got to meet Flea over on her blog. How fun for y'all. I'm jealous.

noble pig said...

I hate the wind...we have it today! Ugh.