Friday, March 20, 2009

New House In the Family

Hi All!

My brother got a new house. No, he isn't moving . . . well, not exactly! He and his family will be staying on their property but will be living in a new house shortly.

How, you may ask?

Well, he had a house moved onto his property.







See?
The house isn't all fixed up yet but it is exciting that my brother and his family have a new house. This house has more bathrooms and bedrooms than the house they are currently living in so my brother won't have to share a bathroom with his wife and two daughters!
Congratulations on the new house! Maybe I will head up to Oklahoma to see it in person!
Trisha
Voice Update: Boy, my neck is sore. I was massaging yesterday and wincing each time I touched my throat! It really makes me want to stop massaging but, we all know where that got me the last time I did that!



4 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

I always wanted to ride in one of those houses rolling down the road...wonder what that means?

Anonymous said...

How fun. Congrats on the new crib brother.

Chris H said...

Ha ha, welcome to the family new house! Most people announce new babies... you... a house. Very funny.
Nice house....
hope you post photos after it's settled into the family! *smiles*

Flea said...

Hey! I grew up in a house just like that one! You'll come stay with me, though, right? :)