Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged!

Hi All!

The darndest thing . . . I went out to get the paper this morning and a white panel van pulled up next to me. Some masked people jumped out, shot a tranquilizer dart into my rump and pulled me into the van. When I woke up I was on the sidewalk hugging the newspaper with a huge ole tag around my neck! They TAGGED me! Well, shoot! I guess I know what it is like to be an endangered animal!

***Note: The above situation is entirely fictional and shown here for humorous impact reasons only. There was no incident of tranquilizing or abduction by men in a white panel van.

I guess that I have to get this darn TAG off my neck so - here we go!

Coffee Bean of The Righteous Buzz tagged me and since I like the whole premise of this tag . . . I am going for it!

Here are the rules:
• Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules in your post.
• Share seven random/weird facts about yourself.
• Tag seven random people and link to their blogs.
• Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog

SEVEN RANDOM/WEIRD FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I have started to write about three different novels whose remnants are still lurking around my house somewhere. I have never finished even one.

2. Sometimes I like to pretend that I am a world-famous spy as I am drifting off to sleep. For some reason it keeps my brain from running on and on and lets me drift off into a peaceful sleep.

3. I can't walk over any kind of grate or covering in the sidewalk, the road, or the parking lot. I have an irrational fear of falling through them. Hubby kindly tries to push me onto them when he is in a fractious mood.

4. I remember all kinds of stuff for a long, long, long time. I just can't help it. Once it gets into my brain, I remember it. This is one reason that people hate me when I take classes - I always blow the curve on the tests with little effort because I remember everything!

5. I hate, hate, hate the smell of coffee. I can't stand walking down the coffee aisle in the store and going into a Starbucks is an endurance test for me. Yuck!

6. As I get older I am finding that I don't really like chocolate that much any more. I know this is shocking but . . . I would much rather have a piece of carrot cake or one of those scrumptious iced sugar cookies from Wal Mart. Sure - chocolate is good for a stressful situation but . . .

7. I am really, really good at assembling the "some assembly required" furniture you can get from pretty much anywhere. I really enjoy working with tools even though Hubby doesn't let me do that too often - only when furniture needs to be put together!

Now - I am not going to tag people because - after my experience - I know just how annoying those darn tags around your neck can be. However, if you feel like it - give this a try. It is a good way to do some soul searching - on a small level!

Have a fabulous day!

Trisha

Voice Update: Some more breaks than usual. I will have to step up my massage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made me laugh! Up the rump huh? LOL!

I hated coffee until about 6 years ago but I have always loved the smell... especially when camping or when it is lingering in the air on a Sunday afternoon... it reminds me of my family.

Thanks for playing!