Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Oh No! Not Again!

Hi All!


Do you remember this anomaly? Snow in Texas? Well, the weather people are all saying that we may be getting more of the same tonight! What is up with that? This will be the THIRD time we have had snow this winter when normally we have ONE snowfall (if you can call it that!) a year!
fjsfj
In addition to making my bones cold (with temps below freezing!), all of this ice and snow is really messing with my observations for class! After all, if you can't get out of your driveway you can't really drive to an observation!
sfdjh
Last night I had a lot of fun taking my friend, Beth, shopping for "professional" clothes. She was in need of some "nice" clothes for class and for future observations but didn't have the money to get them so . . . I took her shopping. I consider it investing in the future or "paying it forward!" It was such fun to shop with her. We got some really nice pieces and now Beth is all set!
sdfjsfj
Today I am getting together with my friend, M, for lunch. We try to do lunch once a month but get a bit derailed when her kiddos are on school breaks so this is our first lunch in a while. I can't wait to see what is new in her life and to just spend some time chatting.
zdhdah
After lunch I will head to the college to do some lab work to help improve my skills (as always!).
adghadh
I hope you have a fabulous day and keep your fingers crossed that we don't get buried in snow again tonight!
sfg
Trisha
dfh
Voice Update: I didn't do my exercises yesterday (I DID do my massage though!) because I spent time talking to Beth. My next speech appointment is next Monday so we will see how I am doing. I can't believe it has been six weeks already!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, that is so sweet of you to take Beth shopping!! :)

You scared me with that picture - let's hope we don't get snowed in again!!

Mental P Mama said...

What a wacky winter! Beth is VERY lucky to have such a great friend!