Monday, July 28, 2008

Bunny Love

Hi All!

This little bugger has been hanging out in my neighbor's front yard. I am pretty sure that there is a whole family of bunnies living in his bushes.

Is there anyone who can look at these little things and not smile! They are so cute!

This guy made my whole morning!

Trisha

Voice Update: My voice is still sounding as close to "normal" as I think it will ever get! I am working hard on those unvoiced consonants. I have to be honest - all of these exercises are getting a bit boring . . . I have to figure out a way to make them more entertaining!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that twitchy nose.

Chris H said...

talk to the bunny! lol

Mental P Mama said...

That bunny is so sweet! My dog unearthed a nest of baby bunnies on Friday. I am doing my best to help the only survivor...the mother bunny comes at dusk and takes care of it. I cried about it all weekend. Obviously...I have bunny-itis.

imbeingheldhostage said...

Awww, he's sweet! And keep up the good work on your voice. Thank you for posting about it and raising awareness (I had NEVER heard of ABSD before your blog).

Anonymous said...

He's adorable... seriously! I'm a sucker for bunnies unless they run in front of my bike!

Woman in a Window said...

Talk to the bunny. Be as silly as can be. Be crude. Anything to spice it up and keep going!