Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Podcast Episode!

Hi All!

I am trying out yet another "new" thing on my blog! Hopefully, I will be adding a direct link to my podcast so that you can listen directly from this page. We will see what happens! If my effort fails, you can go to my podcast site at Learning to Live With SD and check it out!

Trisha

Okay - so I don't have the direct feed working right yet! It is a bit more complicated than the whole adding a picture. Click on the link above and it will take you to my podcast. T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could not listen to the podcast on your blog. I did click on the link and was able to listen to it that way.

I've been mostly a stay-at-home mom for twenty years! We are trying to figure out a way for me to work seeing as our daughter is going to college in the fall and we could definitely use some extra income. Just thinking about interviewing is so incredibly stressful.