Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sale Suits and Such

Hi All!

Well - yesterday I was up and out of the house before 8:30 and back later. I didn't even think about getting on the computer to blog! Imagine that!

Today will be another full day - I have to get out of here by 9:00 but I am a little better organized so I actually have a chance to sit and blog a bit.

There was one really good thing about yesterday (well, there were more than one but . . . ). I went to Lane Bryant and they were having a good clearance on all kinds of stuff. I actually found a suit jacket and a skirt that matched for less than $50! Score!

Actually, I had seen this particular suit before when it was full price (more than $140) but thought that I didn't want to spend that much money so . . . when I saw it marked down and then with ANOTHER 50% off . . . I had to get it! I am so excited!

Isn't it a bit weird that I am so excited about a suit?

Oh - I should tell you that suits - and suit jackets are required for many of the interpreting jobs I am likely to have in the future so . . . I am building my wardrobe!

It has been a good, but busy, week so far and it looks like it will continue that way. Maybe I will have time for a nap on Sunday!

Keep your fingers crossed!

Trisha

P.S. Still waiting for the results! Has it been 4-6 weeks yet???

Voice Update: Doing pretty well. I am making sure to do my massage and exercise and I have been talking enough to not miss the oral reading each night (even though I really do NEED to get back to that both for my voice and for my Bible reading time!).

No comments: