Thursday, April 16, 2009

Work in the Morning

Hi All!

This morning I had to shorten my walk by a few minutes so I could get home and showered and dressed before this showed up.



The foundation guys. They went right to work taking out the shrubs which were in their way.

Luckily, the shrubs getting torn out are the shrubs that we were going to remove anyway - the "ugly shrubs" which were overgrown and needed replaced.


It is amazing how quickly these guys work!


Do you see the bucket and the plastic? Those contain my pincushion plant and my balloon flower plant. I don't want those damaged so they carefully removed them. This may be a good time to divide that pincushion plant!


This guy on the side of the house has the prettiest smile - I know you can't tell in this picture but . . .
As I get more pictures (before I have to leave for class) I will show you more.
One of the guys is singing and I can hear him through the window of the office - fun!
Trisha




No comments: