Thursday, April 16, 2009

More Pictures of the Work.

Hi All!

I am back again to show you more pictures of the foundation work.

I thought this was a telling vignette!

Do you see how deep these guys are digging? They are sitting on the ground with their legs straight down in the holes.
This is what they are digging up. Nice black clay.

The guy who was singing and had the nice smile - he let me take a better picture.


Isn't that smile cute? I told the workers (in Spanish) that the pictures are for my mother in Ohio. They all say "Hola, mama!"
ss
Trisha
ss
Voice Update: Susan really went to work on my yesterday and got most of the crunchies worked out. There is still some going on but she is confident that I can get the rest taken care of with regular massage. She did tell me that I need to stop being stressed so my throat doesn't get all tensed up. Ummmm. . . okay!




No comments: