Saturday, April 11, 2009

Guess Who's One Today!

Hi All!

Guess who turns one today? Think about the members of my household . . . do you have it? What? Who?

Right! It is Skor's birthday! Happy birthday, Skor!

It is a good thing he is so cute because he was caught sleeping on the job.

When I confronted him and told him that my assistant shouldn't be sleeping, all I got was a look!
And then . . . as soon as I turned my back . . . .


He was sleeping again.

He tried to tell me that he was working on a printer jam but I knew better!
ee
Trisha
ee
Voice Update: Ohhhh - my throat is REALLY crunchy today. I hate it when that happens! I am trying to get extra massage time in but it just doesn't seem to be helping me much right now. I don't have many breaks in my voice but do sort of freeze up every once in a while. Rats! I guess I should know better than to talk so much!

4 comments:

Flea said...

Skor's one already? Really? You just got him, what? Yesterday? He's gorgeous! Happy birthday, lazy cat! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Skor! I hope you wake up and enjoy it!

Trisha, I hope your voice improves. Crunchy doesn't sound good...

Mental P Mama said...

Happy Birthday Skor!!!

noble pig said...

Happy Birthday Skor and Happy easter!