Monday, December 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Hi All!




Well, it seems that the last tag that I was given wasn't good enough for the researchers to follow me around as I accomplish my stunningly exciting daily routine so . . . I have been tagged again. At least this time the collar isn't so tight!


Seriously, I have been tagged by Coffee Bean over at The Righteous Buzz for this interesting tag.




First, she gave me this wonderful award:



Thanks Coffee Bean! If only I looked that great and was walking a cat instead of a little pooch. Of course, I don't know that either of my kitties would tolerate the whole leash thing. Maybe if they thought they were walking me . . .

Okay - the next part is to tell you all five things that I am addicted to and/or passionate about. The original was addicted and it morphed to passionate about so I will use whichever works best for me!

1. I am addicted to playing Klondike Solitaire on my iPod. I start because I am bored and then I just can't quit. I am obsessed with winning and, since winning isn't very common, I have to keep playing until I win. And then I want to win AGAIN. *sigh* vicious cycle!

2. Speaking of iPods, I am addicted to my iPod. All of my music is on the device and I love shuffling everything together - you just never know what you will hear next and I find that I appreciate the music more hearing one song from an album at a time. Listening to the entire album is super too (okay, did I date myself by saying album? Should I have said CD? I never know these days!) but you kind of get used to the type of music when you do that. Shuffling continually keeps you a little off center so you are surprised by each new song.

3. Continuing the theme, I am addicted to collecting music. I love all different types of music except, perhaps, heavy metal and death rock. Any time I hear some interesting music I MUST get it. Why? To put onto my iPod, of course! I am also addicted to making music (which I think counts in the same addiction). Playing the piano relaxes me and I also like to collect instruments to play and display in my music room.

4. I am addicted to reading. Some people might think that I am simply passionate about reading but, I am pretty certain that I am addicted. If I don't have a book to read I literally get depressed and cranky. This has gotten to the point that even Hubby will notice and suggest that I go get a new book.

****Wait just a minute while I complete my morning massage routine. I almost forgot! Speaking of massage, I got the "thumper" out last night and really worked my neck and shoulders over (carefully around the neck because you don't want to massage your windpipe and choke yourself!). It felt GOOD!

5. This last one is a passion. I am passionate about spreading the word about Spasmodic Dysphonia. This is such an unknown disorder that I think people need to hear about it. Not being able to speak keeps many SD people from getting out there but I am just nuts enough to speak out even when my voice is bad. Speaking of which - do YOU know about Spasmodic Dysphonia? If not, please head over the the National Spasmodic Dysphonia Association website and read up on the topic. Then, spread the word about SD!

There! I finished my tag. Hopefully, this one will stick for a while! I am supposed to tag five other bloggers but my problem is that I don't want to tag someone who has already been tagged. I am giving it a shot and, if I tag you and you have already been tagged for this post, let me know!

Ummmmm......

1. Flea
2. Asthmagirl
3. I'm Being Held Hostage
4. Mama Goose
5. Noble Pig

Trisha

Voice Update: Getting stronger as I get on with my routine. I was a good girl yesterday and did all of my exercises. It is hard to remember though! However, it is worth it! While I still have some missing 'H" words the p's and the troubling c's are back loud and clear.






Now I am to share 5 things that I am passionate about (Angela changed it from addicted to) and then pass it along to 5 other bloggers. However, I am going to answer with the 5 things I am addicted to because... well... I'm just feeling silly. I've given it a good think and decided I should put those things which I absolutely must do each and every day!1. Bathing!2. Moisturizing!3 Brushing my teeth!4. Wearing clean underthings!5. Eating!Bloggers I am passing the award on to:1. Paula2. Laura-Peach3. Chris4. Trisha5. April

3 comments:

Flea said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll let you know when I play along. Love that music figures in so heavily to your addictions. :)

Anonymous said...

I will get to it as soon as I can. Thanks for thinking of me!

Chris H said...

WHOOPS she gave me the same one too, and I still havn't posted it!