Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tension Relief

Hi All!

My stressful week continues so I needed a little break in the tension. Then, I saw this. How can you not smile?








Thank you Miss Cleo and Skor!
Trisha
Voice Update: Crunch, crunch, crunch! Surprised? I am not too surprised because of all of the stress I am under, all of the sneezing, and the over use at the symposium. How I wish I had a "normal" voice! Those of you out there with a normal voice . . . cherish it! Oh - tomorrow is World Voice Day. Check out tips on how to take care of your voice here. Believe me . . . taking care of your voice is important!

3 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

How cute are those two???

noble pig said...

Okay, they are adorable.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful kitties! How sweet!

So sorry about your crunchy voice.