Thursday, April 16, 2009

And Still More Pictures (Isn't This Thrilling?)

Hi All!

The first pier is now down 24 feet which, apparently, is how far they are going down. I don't know how they deal with the part sticking out. Hopefully, Hubby will take some pictures of that part of the process while I am at class.

Smiling guy is clowning around and doing curls with one of the shorter extensions.


This just looked neat to me. I think I might try to mess with the lighting a bit when I have time.

The second pier going in! This time it is taking three guys to manage that thing!

Those guys have to really push on it to keep the pier at the right angle. Hope they don't slip and break the window!



Well - I am off to class to do our production of Agatha Christie's book, The Murder of Roger Ackroyd. We had a long practice last night and Ithink it won't be too bad when we do the thing for real! I hope!
Trisha




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go with all your pictures! 24 feet, huh? Dang!

noble pig said...

I am laughing hysterically that you said the pics were for your Mom....HA!