Monday, April 27, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays . . . .

Hi All!

It is a beautiful, rainy Monday! I know that most people don't like rain or Mondays but, what can I say? I enjoy both and having the two together . . . bliss! It was really kicking up a nice storm this morning - windy and LOTS of lightening. In fact, I was worried that I would get blown away or struck by lightening. Luckily, it didn't start raining until later. In fact, I was thinking it would never get started.

I have a LOT of work to do for class today so . . . I am going to keep this post really short so I get to work.

Meanwhile, I will enjoy the sound of the rain tapping on the roof while I work.

Have a fabulous day!

Trisha

Voice Update: Doing well. While I lay on the exercise ball I do some massage. I haven't been doing as much massage as I should. Nuts!