Monday, April 13, 2009

I Was Never Meant to be a Script Writer!

Hi All!

Happy Easter - a day late!

This has been an interesting weekend. On Saturday the other members of my group for ASL 3 came over to work on the script. What fun! This was the second time that the group met at my house. You would think we would have everything together, right?

Wrong!

We are still working on getting it written (okay I am the only one still writing but . . .) and all of the required signs into it.

Speaking of scripts . . . let me just say that as of last night there was only one act of the play left to write. I, being slightly off my rocker on Saturday, said that I would write it. No big deal since I wrote three of the other four acts, right? Ummmm . . . let's just say that the muse has left the house. The city. The state.

I have something written but I don't like it too much. I am ready to just stop. I don't want to do this anymore!

Of course, I know that I have to continue because it is a group grade and the other three will kill me if I don't help them get good grades!

I was never meant to write scripts!

Trisha

Voice Update: Good news and bad news. My throat is a bit less crunchy but it is still not wonderful! I have been sneaking massage in whenever I can so it is doing okay. Then. . . yesterday I had a sneezing fit. Sneezes, in case you never noticed, don't do your throat any favors. So - one step forward . . . two steps back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when my muse going missing! Hope she shows up soon...

So glad your voice is better!

Chris H said...

Good luck with that last act... and ouch to sneezing with a dicky throat.

noble pig said...

When the muse leaves...everything goes to hell.