Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sorry I am So Late Today!

Hi All!

Sorry that I am late posting this but . .. I was DIing this morning. Remember Destination Imagination? It is the problem solving program for kids and I am in charge of a part of the tournament. Today was a training for the adults who are going to be judging or appraising (which is what it is called in DI) at the tournament.

Anyway - I had training today from 8:00 until about noon. It was actually sort of fun despite the early hour and the lack of sleep (thank you so much, kitties!) the night before. When I got home I took a nap and then woke up and went on a DATE with hubby!

Yes, you read that right! Hubby took me out for a date! What does that mean? Well, we went to the Irish Rover Pub for dinner (Hubby had the fish and chips and I had a steak and mushroom pie- both were yummy) and then . . . hold your breath! Then he took me to Home Depot in search for a new rain gauge. After our shopping trip - which was fruitless because Home Depot has stopped carrying rain gauges! A hardware store which doesn't have rain gauges!- after that Hubby took me to Wendy's for a Frosty - yummy, yummy!

Now we are at home and I am checking email and doing a quick blog before we watch a movie together. What a sweetie Hubby is!

Trisha

Voice Update: Still doing really well. Unfortunately, I didn't do much massage today because I was either in training or sleeping. Rats! Back to work tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun! What's a rain gauge? Like a barometer?