Sunday, February 15, 2009

Short Sunday

Hi All!

This is just a short post to tell you to be careful! Today I logged on and found that I had six comments from people I had never heard of. This isn't exactly unusual but they seemed a bit fishy. When I checked them out - they were SPAM! That is right! I got spammed on my blog!

Luckily, I review all my comments before they get published but I did decide to take off the code to post thing. Maybe I need to put it back on?

I am just wondering why in the world they would choose MY blog to SPAM? Weird,huh?

Just a word to the wise - check your comments to make sure you aren't getting SPAMmed too. What is the world coming to?

Trisha

Voice Update: I just woke up and haven't had time to figure out how my voice is doing but . .. so far, so good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The turds!

Chris H said...

I must be lucky, I've never been spammed!