Thursday, August 18, 2011

Beautiful Bermuda - Last Stop Before Home!

Hi All!

Yesterday was a busy day for me. I tried to work out my registration for classes (so far that hasn't been worked out!! I guess it is another call this morning!). Then I researched selling on eBay. I have a bunch of teaching stuff that I am thinking of selling (to get out of storage in our bonus room!). After spending forever on the computer researching how to sell on eBay (it is complicated!), I headed upstairs to make Hubby a pillow from two Guinness bar towels purchased in Ireland. While I was upstairs I also sorted through my teaching stuff to see what I had and what I might be interested in selling.

Sweaty work!

Needless to say, I was ready for a nap by the time I was finished. Unfortunately, Skor didn't seem to think that I needed a nap and bothered me the entire time I was on the bed!

Maybe I will get that nap today instead!

Today I will be showing you the last batch of photos from our cruise. This time, they are from Bermuda (even though I didn't take a picture of the flier saying Bermuda!). Thanks to the mysterious ways of Blogger, some of the pictures got out of order - Hubby's fish and chips was supposed to be right before my chicken pot pie. Also, some shots of scenery are misplaced but I think you may still find them enjoyable!

Oh - the photo of the Hog Penny- that is the restaurant where Hubby and I had our meals shown in the photos!







































































































Trisha

No comments: