Friday, January 8, 2010

Well, Good Morning to Me!

Hi All!

You know that you should just climb back under the covers when your day starts like this.

First, I checked out the temperature . . .

16.8 is REALLY cold for Texas! AND this is about an entire degree colder than it was when Hubby woke up so the temps are going down!
sdhfg
Then I walked out to the living room and saw . . . .

Hmmmm. This isn't looking too good.

From the location I can tell that one of my plants took a header. Also notice the empty space in the corner of the wine rack turned plant stand.


See the empty corner? That is where my Paper Whites were sitting when I went to bed last night. Where are they now?

Well - here is a clue. A shot of a broken stem with a bud which was just starting to open in front of some stuff . . .


Another hint - some open blooms in front of something . . .

Yes, my Paper Whites are in the sink! Hubby picked them up and put them there to recover from their terrible fall (where are the King's horses and the King's men?). Of course, Hubby left the mess for me to clean up. Isn't he great? It was me and the evil vacuum cleaner swooping in to save the recently steam-cleaned carpet!
sdfh
Who was the culprit in this little "incident" you ask?



Of course!
sdh
I think I hear those covers calling my name!
sgdh
Trisha
dsfg
P.S. I did Wii this morning - five days in a row!!! YEAH! Ten days in a row, here I come!
sfg
Voice Update: Ouch! My neck hurts where Susan was working on it - still! Oh well!My voice is doing well.

3 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

It's a good thing he's so cute! Sweet dreams!

noble pig said...

That is cold for Texas, holy cow.

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Maybe the husband knocked the paperwhites over, and the cat put the remnants in the sink.

Either way, they're both in cahoots.

Beautiful kitty, even if she/he is responsible for overturned plants.