Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mother Nature is Fickle!

Hi All!


Do you recall my post from yesterday? I was waxing poetic about Spring? My walk had revealed all kinds of signs that Spring had "sprung." Well, let me tell you, Mother Nature is certainly a fickle lady. During my walk, the weather was lovely, the sun was shining, the wind wafting gently and the day promised to be wonderful.
NOT!

The day turned out to be a bit chilly and overcast! By the time I got to my classes at around 1:30, the day even looked like it might rain! It was cold enough to warrant the wearing of a jacket and a long sleeved shirt. Where was the lovely Spring day I had seen hints of in the morning?

*sigh!*

Anyway - classes were fun. I handed in two papers (Well, to be perfectly honest, they were the SAME paper printed twice with different cover pages for two different classes. It is fine - the teachers said I could do it. I swear!) and had my homework done and was feeling fine. It was a good day for learning ASL!


I took pictures of my teachers to show Mom and here is my Deaf Culture teacher, Kelly (on the left) and my friend Beth (on the right) signing "I love you, Mom!"

Quickly changing gears . . . here is a visitor to my birdfeeder. He stayed around for a long time just sitting and swinging while all puffed up against the grey, ugly day. Redwinged Blackbirds are frequent visitors to our feeders but this one if the first I have seen for a long time.

Maybe Spring will really show up today!

Trisha

Voice Update: Still doing really well. Of course, I am going to Speech today so I can give you the full update from the professional tomorrow. I HAVE been doing my massage and exercises!

3 comments:

Vinoth Kumar Pankaj said...

hi friend,nice blog
hi friend,take a look at my blog too..
http://www.pgtricks.blogspot.com
hope u ll get good info...

Anonymous said...

The weather has been strange here too! But even though you had to wear long sleeves and a jacket, at least you can take a nice hot shower to get warm!

Anonymous said...

That is cool about the papers. I've never heard of a Professor doing that!