Friday, June 26, 2009

We're Home!

Hi All!

We are back in Texas.

My brain in mush because Skor and Miss Cleo kept coming in to see if I was really there last night. That didn't lead to much good sleep! Now, as I try to work on the computer getting things taken care of from the two weeks we were gone, Skor keeps popping in (and on the keyboard) to demand some attention. He is adorable, I know, but REALLY!

I think I will have to get the pictures on the computer tomorrow to show you some. Today I think I just might stop and head back to bed for a nap. Poor Hubby headed off to work this morning. Isn't he a good one?

It is hot in Texas. We got home at about 11 and it was still 93 degrees (according to the car thermometer)! Quite a change from Alaskan weather!

I hope everyone is doing okay and didn't take the deaths of Ed McMahon (forgive me if I misspelled the name), Farrah Faucet (again with the spelling!), and Michael Jackson too hard. May they all rest in peace!

Trisha

Voice Update: Doing pretty well but needs some major work. Now that I am home it will be back to the grind! I remembered the other C for my next podcast - characteristics! I will talk about the characteristics of the different types of SD. Fun, fun!

No comments: