Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Exciting, Huh?

Hi All!

Yesterday I found myself in a fit of nervous energy. I am leaving for the NSDA National Symposium on Thursday and that means I will be missing classes on Thursday. By missing classes, I will also miss an important day of time to work with my partners on the two different projects I have coming up.

One of the projects is about the ADA - Americans with Disabilities Act. I get to make a PowerPoint.

Does it look exciting enough for you? Of course, this is only the first slide.

I got pretty far with the PowerPoint. It would be nice if I could get it finished this morning so that I could give it to my partner and she could work on the paper that needs to go along with it over the weekend while I am gone.

Another PowerPoint is soon going to be created for my presentation at the NSDA Leadership Training. This one is causing a bit of nervousness on my part since I don't really have what I want to say formulated yet. I suppose I should do that before actually getting up to speak, right?

Oh well!

Tee-hee! I am listening to the music I have on my computer and The Time Warp just came on. You know, the song from Rocky Horror Picture Show! It always makes me giggle a bit! In my mind I can picture everyone in the movie theater standing up dancing . . . ah - memories! Isn't it fun how music can bring up memories you haven't thought of for years? Amazing stuff, music!

Trisha

Voice Update: Still hanging in there. Doing more massage but still crunchy.

5 comments:

Flea said...

How very cool! Have fun, and do well! I know you will. :)

Mental P Mama said...

Are you going someplace fun? I need a vicarious trip;)

Anonymous said...

Gosh... now I wish I was going! I'm sure you will have a great time and that you will be an inspiration to others there!

I am working on an award post and I'm passing it on to you. It'll be up a bit later.

Be safe and you'll be in my prayers. I can't wait to hear about it all!

Chris H said...

Have fun working on your power point and speech!
I love listening to music, it cheers me up no end!

Anonymous said...

You'll do great, I know it!
So sorry your throat is still crunchy. I hope the massage helps!