Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Meeting Flea

Hi All!

Well, I did it! I met Flea yesterday as she made her way from her home to visit her grandmother! How exciting! This was the first time I met a blogger friend in real life! Now I can tell Hubby that I do know Flea - I have met her!

We met at La Madeline's - a French bistro like restaurant which serves a mean breakfast as well as nice lunches. The desserts are really good - especially the fruit tart - but, I did give up desserts for Lent and I am sticking to it!

Flea showed me her smocking projects and I have to tell you - they are even more beautiful in person! Flea is one talented blogger!

Oh - I should tell you that Flea was surprised by how young I am (not that I am THAT young). She says that I look much older in my Blog picture. What do you think?

Today I have speech so we will see how I have been doing with everything lately. I am always a little nervous about my speech appointments. I am not really sure why!

After speech . . . I might take a nap with these two.


Oh - I planted moonflower seeds yesterday and today I am going to pick up some tomato plants on my way home from speech. My garden is starting to shape up!

By the way- I still have a TON of moonflower seeds. Who wants me to send them some? If you want some, email me at the address on my profile!

Trisha

Voice Update: I think I am doing pretty well - we will see what Susan thinks. The NSDA National Symposium is coming up and I am getting excited!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun meet. You and Flea look adorable.

Mental P Mama said...

How cute are you and Flea??? I love to meet my bloggy friends;)

Chris H said...

I agree with Flea, your blog picture makes you look much older! Change it pronto! lol
I have met lots of bloggers now, it is lovely eh?

imbeingheldhostage said...

You met my blog sister?! I am so jealous, of both of you!!

Flea said...

I'm so glad you changed your photo! Now take down the one of me. How absolutely goofy is that?

If J were near Dallas instead of in ENGLAND ... :)