Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Migraine Morning!

Hi All!

This morning I am off to a slow, slow start due to a "wonderful" migraine. Last night I had a little headache right behind my eyes. I took some aspirin and went to bed hoping that would be the end of things.

Wrong!

This morning when I woke up, I had a full-blown, honest-to-goodness migraine! Lovely.

I crept out of bed and into the bathroom to find some Excedrin Migraine meds. Hubby was kind enough to turn out the lights as I fumbled in the medicine cabinet. Isn't he a sweetheart? After taking the meds, I stumbled back to bed and burrowed under the covers to avoid any peek of sunlight. Hubby left for work - lunchless because I couldn't make his lunch this morning - and I slept away the morning.

Waking up at about 11:00. I feel much better but as always - I feel like I have been hit by a train. My body aches and it is almost like I have a hangover. Not too much fun.

At least I got an idea for my next presentation in Fingerspelling class - a story about my migraine morning.

Trisha

Voice Update: I didn't do as much massage yesterday as I should have. I am still having a bit of breaking now and again but I am sure that will improve with more work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so sorry...that's the worst.

Flea said...

I hate migraines. Did you know that Excedrin and Excedrin Migraine are the exact same thing? Look at the ingredients. It's a marketing thing. Either way, the stuff works.

Hope you perk up soon.

Mental P Mama said...

Okay, first, I hope you are better. But, second, can the hub-unit not put together a lunch for himself??? Some training needs to be happening there;)

Anonymous said...

Trisha,
I hope you feel better soon. Headaches are the dickens to recover from, especially the bad ones!

Take care!