Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday, Sunday

Hi All!

Nothing too much going on around here today. Went to church - Hubby mowed the lawn - I put the chains on the new hanging bird bath we bought at Wal Mart last night. How exciting!

Right now Hubby is taking a nap - being out in the warm weather (it is about 90 here right now) and working really makes you drowsy! I, of course, am here posting a blog for you to read.

Right after I complete this titillating entry, I am going to head to the living room to try out my new Wii game - Mario and Sonic's Olympics (or something like that - I don't really know the whole name!). I am sure it will be fun. However, I did find out last night on the trip to the store that Hubby likes watching me play video games because I look "all spazzy!" Nice.

I guess that is his way to say "I love you!"

Trisha

Voice Update:

Still struggling a bit. Working on exercises - breathing, inhale-exhale, and my new favorite - nasal talking. Putting off oral reading for a little bit (on my speech therapist's advice) to let me voice get back into the right habits. Wish me luck. Oh - Hubby says I still sound pretty good to him. Trying to redeem himself???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have friends that always want me to come play their new Wii games. We don't have one. They tell me I am quite entertaining. Gee thanks... it is entirely because I am so bad at that kind of stuff. I won't do the dance revolution thing anymore because they all were just having too much fun laughing at me.

Trisha said...

I have never tried the Dance Revolution. I am sure that would be a disaster waiting to happen!

Isn't it nice to have your friends laugh at you like you are the paid entertainment?