Friday, May 9, 2008

Blood Brothers and The Hollow

Hi All!
I just finished reading the second book of this trilogy by Nora Roberts! I read the first book "Blood Brothers" yesterday and dug into the second "The Hollow." I can't wait until the third part comes out! It is like reading two thirds of a book only to find that the ending is missing!


I know some of you will be thinking that Nora Roberts is "fluff." However, I have found that there is always a place for entertaining "fluff" in my life - especially when life gets to be a little much to handle. Yes, she is predictable but it sure is a fun read getting to the ending you expected!

Trisha

Voice update:
Super! I am back to where my voice has been at its best. Not perfect but then again - who wants perfect! I am massaging but can tell that everything is pretty tight in there. The right side is still very tender. I wonder why. I freaked the cats out this morning by only talking to them on the inhale - they never seem to know who I am when I do that!

No comments: