Thursday, May 22, 2008

My "Friend"

Hi All!
Doesn't this look like a little man with a really, really long tongue? I like to think so. It is really the seat belt holder for the front passenger in my car. There is one just like it on the driver's side but it isn't that easy for me to see it so - I ignore it! I hope I don't hurt his feelings!

I also like to think that he is who I am talking to all the times I am talking in the car without another human present - which I do constantly for speech therapy purposes.

My speech therapist has turned me into a loon!

Trisha

Voice update:
Going fairly well. I need to get in more "nasal" talking time. I think my throat is pretty loose from massage - and the new technique my speech therapist did last Wednesday which was akin to strangling me!

No comments: