Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm Back!

Hi All!

Guess what I did this morning! Here is a hint!



Yes, I am back to walking and swimming!

dfghk

Of course, as this has been the first morning it has been warm enough to swim and the water was COLD!

xsdfhj

After taking half a lap to get my breath back and another half to get warmed up enough to not feel like an ice cube, I managed to complete ten laps. I could have done more but felt like floating for a while. It was wonderful!

dfhj

Now all I have to do it work up to my optimum number of laps and I am golden. Hopefully it will get MUCH warmer but not too warm (that bath water swimming isn't too fun!).

ghk

Yesterday, the roofers finished up my roof (I didn't post because I was out talking to them - telling them not to smoosh more plants - and then decided to have a computer free day) and today it is blessedly quiet. Both cats appreciate the lack of pounding and, so do I!

dfjh

It was amazing that yesterday I managed to take a short nap in the midst of the pounding. I guess that shows just how tired I was! I didn't get too much sleep the night before so I was tired, tired, tired!

dfj

This morning I am checking out some books on Amazon that a college friend of mine has written. The Veil and The Forgotten Paths by Beth Schiemer. I haven't read them but am planning on buying both (she has a third book that is available in electronic form only) to support my friend. One review on Amazon for The Forgotten Paths give the book and the writing high praise. I can't wait to see what I think of them.

gj

I would like to get autographed copies so I am holding off on ordering the books until I hear from Beth about if I can do that and if so, how.

sfjsfj

If you are looking for some new books to read, check out these online and possibly order them. Also, if you are a Kindle, Nook, or other e-reader lover, check out the third book (I don't know the name but I am sure you can search under the author's name).



Hope you have a great Friday!



Trisha


Voice Update: Doing really well. My neck is a bit tight (maybe due to the stress of being in the house during all the pounding??) so the massage is a bit more difficult but . . . I am working on it!

2 comments:

Sweet Lily said...

Hi there! Welcome back! I miss you so much!!
Yes, I love walking and swimming too.

Mental P Mama said...

You are gonna be ready for a triathlon before you know it!