Saturday, May 7, 2011

Getting Back to It!

Hi All!

It has been a while since I have sat down to write a post. In fact, it has been such a while that I am now out of practice, rusty! I really don't know where to start!

There are many things that I feel I could write about. I could write another post on my frustrations with classes - well, I don't know if it is really with classes or if it is with the people in the classes. And not all of the people.

I could write about waking up one day with a weird pain in my chest and how I had to figure out if I was having a heart attack or not. It turned out to be pulled muscles (?!?!) which were painful but much better than a heart attack!

I could write about the amazingly huge bruise I had on the side of my hand. I had no idea how I got it but it was huge and it hurt like the dickens!

Let's see . . . there is the research paper I finished and honestly think is not my best work. The teacher gave me full points and went on and on about how well written it was.

How about the other teacher who decided to take a class activity for points on the ONE day that I missed class because I was really sick? How I asked her to reconsider and she said no - only to decide a day later to change her mind!!! Yeah, her!

What else? Oh - how about the doctor changing my meds because he wants to "experiment" to see what works best. Right in time for finals!

Then again, I could write about all of the wonderful friends I have met in class and how much they have helped me through the semester with smiles and laughter.

I could write about how Hubby has been concerned about me lifting ANYTHING with the pulled muscles in my chest and has been making sure that I don't.

Another thing I could write about is the fun I had with three friends from class when we headed down to Houston for the weekend.

Also, I could write about the feeling of relief I have that the semester is over.

*sigh*

If only I could think of something to write for this blog post!

Trisha

Voice Update: I have a speech appointment on Monday (amazing how six weeks flies by, isn't it?) and I think it will be another good one since my voice is doing well.



No comments: