Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Come On In - The Water's Fine!

Hi All!

Just an update on the doctor front - I asked my endocrinologist for the name of a good internist and I will try out the person she gave me a bit later this summer.

This morning I am awake again! Yeah! While I didn't sleep quite as well last night as I did Sunday night, I got enough sleep to actually feel up to walking AND swimming this morning! True, my walking was a little slower than it has been and my swimming wasn't as many laps as last summer but I walked and swam and survived!

I am even still awake after doing all of that plus watering!

Amazing!

Hopefully this good streak will just keep getting better.

Yesterday, after a really strong and positive start, I did end up winding down a bit in the evening feeling very tired. It was a good tired though - not a drug induced tired. That is a good thing!

Today I don't have any plans. I think I will kick back and read a bit, play the piano a bit, and goof off for a bit. Sound fun?

Trisha

Voice Update: Since I have a bit more energy these days I am getting back to some massage. That should keep my throat flexible. Now to get the big knots out of my shoulders and the sides of my neck!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Glad you are feeling a little better!
Buster sends you a ick!

Elizabeth said...

LICK!