Friday, July 24, 2009

Some Restful Scenes

Hi All!

Since today is my day off of work, I am spending the day relaxing (and catching up with stuff in the house but, for the moment, we will ignore that). To kick of my relaxing day, I thought some beautiful sky-scapes were called for so . . . here they are!





*sigh* Pretty, huh? Two golf course sunsets and one blue sky with white clouds (I know it almost looks like dark clouds but that is blue, blue sky). I had another blue sky picture but somehow I deleted it and it just isn't worth the hassle to try to get it back in the right spot.
sdg
Looking at skies like this just puts me in a mellow mood. Now I can start my "relaxing" day!
dfh
Trisha
dfg
Voice Update: Doing well but I am certainly looking forward to a weekend of not using my voice as much. Rest is always good!

1 comment:

Chris H said...

I love looking at pretty sky's too. Hope your weekend is going well.