Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fractious

Hi All!

This is going to be a short post today because I am feeling very, very fractious today. For some reason I woke up feeling like it was me versus the world. It is weird - especially since there was a nice thunderstorm this morning with lots of rain.

Normally, rain makes me very happy but today - it just didn't do the trick!

Maybe it is because the storm woke me up at 5:30 this morning. Maybe it is because my mother called me from her cell phone accidentally at 6:00 this morning. Maybe it is because Skor wouldn't let me go back to sleep this morning. Maybe it is because I can't get iTunes to play anything this morning. Maybe it is because my hair is sticking straight up making me look like a freak this morning.

Maybe it is just this morning.

Hopefully, tomorrow I will be out of this mood.

Trisha

Voice Update: Really don't want to think about my voice today. Will fill you in tomorrow when I am in a better mood - hopefully!

1 comment:

Chris H said...

I hope your day got better~!